This vegan nut // seed parmesan is incredibly simple to make! Simply add raw nuts/seeds of choice to a small food processor along with a spoonful of nutritional yeast, a clove of garlic, and a pinch of sea salt. Pulse several times, or until the mixture resembles grated parmesan cheese.
Vegan Nut // Seed Parmesan Cheese
- ⅓ cup raw nuts or seeds (e.g., cashews, almonds, pepitas, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- ¼ + ⅛ teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- Add all ingredients to a small food processor and pulse until ground ground into a texture that resembles grated parmesan cheese.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.