5-Minute Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
These speedy vegan and gluten-free 5-minute peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough is the perfect solution to a sweets craving. It comes together in a flash and contains a boost of dietary fiber, vitamin e, and healthy fats.
Servings: 8 servings or 16 to 20 cookie dough bites
- 1 ¼ cups oat flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- ¼ to ½ cup Silk Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- ¼ cup peanut butter (can substitute almond butter or sunflower butter)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, chopped dark chocolate, or raw cacao nibs
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, coconut sugar, rolled oats, and sea salt until combined. Add ¼ cup of the almond milk, nut or seed butter, and vanilla, and use the back of a fork to thoroughly mash into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles cookie dough. If the mixture is too dry, add up to another ⅓ cup almond milk, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time, until the mixture resembles cookie dough. Add the chocolate chips and stir to evenly distribute throughout.
Enjoy the cookie dough straight from the bowl or roll into cookie dough bites. Store in refrigerator.