Vegan Caramel Pumpkin Spice Shake
To make this vegan caramel pumpkin spice shake, you'll add all ingredients to a blender, blend until super smooth, and pour it into glasses that have been drizzled with a generous amount of this 5-minute pumpkin spice caramel sauce. The recipe makes enough for two, 14-ounce shakes or you can stretch it out into four, 7-ounce mini shakes. If you're in a pinch, don't feel like you have to add the caramel. There are dates in the shake that also lend a caramel note, so the pumpkin spice caramel is really just an added element of luxury. If, on the other hand, you're feeling extra luxurious, then add a dollop of coconut whipped cream too.
Servings: 2 (14-ounce) shakes or 4 (7-ounce) mini shakes
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree, chilled
- 1 small ripe and speckled banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1/2 cup canned full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 1/2 to 1 cup ice, as needed to chill
- 4 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, to taste
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup 5-Minute Vegan Pumpkin Spice Caramel, warmed (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until completely smooth and creamy.
Drizzle the pumpkin spice caramel around the inside of each glass. Place glasses in freezer for 10 minutes to set caramel.
Divide the pumpkin shake between glasses. Top with coconut whipped cream and drizzle with pumpkin spice caramel (if using).