Festive 5-Minute Creamy Avocado Dip
If you're looking for a flavorful, eye-catching holiday appetizer that comes together in a pinch, look no further than this festive 5-minute creamy avocado dip! Simply pair it with Plant Snacks cassava root chips for dipping, and you've got yourself a crowd-pleaser.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1/3 cup plain unsweetened cashew yogurt, almond yogurt, or soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Small handful cilantro leaves, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
- Plant Snacks cassava root chips (for serving)
Add the avocados, yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and sea salt to a food processor*. Process until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
Scoop the avocado mixture into a serving bowl and top with the pomegranate seeds, hazelnuts, and sesame seeds (if using).
Serve alongside Plant Snacks cassava root chips.
*If you prefer a bit more texture or want to simplify this recipe even further, skip the food processor and simply mash together the avocado, yogurt, and lime juice, using a fork. Then, finely chop the cilantro and garlic, and stir them into the mash along with the sea salt.
Recipe inspired by Pinch of Yum's 2-Minute Avocado Dip.