Energizing Maca, Almond Butter & Cacao Overnight Oats
Creamy overnight oats get an energizing, mood-balancing boost thanks to cacao and maca. This is the ideal grab-n-go breakfast when you're in need of something as rich and satisfying as it is nourishing.
Prep Time8 hrs 10 mins
Total Time8 hrs 10 mins
Maca, Almond Butter & Cacao Overnight Oats
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk or plant milk of choice
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- almond butter
- cacao nibs
- coconut flakes
Combine the rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, almond butter, maca powder, cacao powder, and vanilla extract in an airtight container. Vigorously whisk until combined. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Divide between two small jars or glasses, add toppings, and serve.