Vegan Basil Aioli
Zesty, tangy basil aioli made with cashews or hemp seeds and just a handful of other ingredients you're likely to have on hand.
- 1/2 cup shelled hemp seeds or soaked raw cashews
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup packed basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves smashed and peeled, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until completely smooth.
Transfer to an airtight jar.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.