Vegan Summer Roll Noodles
These vegan summer roll noodles are light, refreshing, and involve no cooking. This is the perfect meal to combat the steamy summer heat, and it comes together in a pinch. Nasoya's Zero Shirataki Fettucine noodles are tossed with scallions, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, and mint before being drizzled with creamy sesame almond butter dressing.
- ¼ cup natural almond butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 (8-ounce) bags Nasoya Zero Fettucine, drained and thoroughly rinsed with cold water
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 scallions, ends trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- ½ large English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- Handful fresh mint leaves, finely chopped or left whole
- Handful fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped or left whole
- Black sesame seeds (optional garnish)
In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond butter, tamari, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup until smooth. Refrigerate the dressing until ready to assemble the noodles. If it gets too thick, whisk in a tablespoon of filtered water to thin.
Divide the noodles between two bowls. Top with the carrots, scallions, cucumber, mint, and cilantro.
Drizzle with the dressing.
Garnish with the sesame seeds (if using).
*For a protein boost, I recommend adding this 5-ingredient spicy Chile-garlic tofu.