Creamy Balsamic-Peach Vinaigrette
Fresh peaches and apricots are blended to creamy perfection with white balsamic, herbs, and seasonings.
- ½ cup cubed fresh peaches
- ¼ cup cubed fresh apricots
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 2 ½ tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, occasionally stopping to scrape down the sides.
Pour into a jar and refrigerate. If needed, add filtered water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to thin.