Pineapple-Maca Bliss Smoothie
This pineapple-maca bliss smoothie tastes like sunshine in a glass. Plus, it packs an energizing, mood-balancing punch thanks to maca root powder. To make it, you'll add frozen bananas, fresh pineapple chunks, coconut water or filtered water, a bit of maca powder, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice to a high-speed blender. Give it all a whirl until smooth and sip it down.
Servings: 2 (14-ounce) smoothies
- 2 ripe and speckled bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut water or filtered water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maca powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice