Vegan Spiced Sweet Potato Pie Pudding
This vegan spiced sweet potato pie pudding is incredibly easy to make. Simply toss just-ripe bananas, half an avocado, sweet potato puree, almond butter, pure maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, ground cloves, and a pinch of sea salt into a food processor and give it a whirl. You'll know it's ready when the texture is luxuriously creamy and smooth. I love serving it topped with a dollop of fluffy coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of pecans!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 just-ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 a ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 3/4 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 3 to 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup, to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Coconut whipped cream
- Crushed raw pecans
Add the bananas, avocado, pumpkin puree, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, ground cloves (if using), and sea salt to a food processor. Process for 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
Divide between four serving glasses and chill for at least 2 hours to thicken. You can also enjoy it as is; however, the texture gets much thicker and richer as it chills.
Add desired toppings and serve.