Nourishing Grab n Go Breakfast Oat Cups
If you're into meal-prepping, these nourishing breakfast oatmeal cups are for you! They come together with a short list of ingredients and require just 10 minutes of active kitchen time. Make them on a Sunday and enjoy them throughout the week for easy, grab-n-go breakfasts!
- 2 just-ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup drippy almond butter
- 2–4 tablespoons Stevia In The RawⓇ Bakers Bag, to taste
- 2–4 tablespoons coconut sugar, to taste
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with 10 parchment liners.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, almond butter, Stevia In The RawⓇ, coconut sugar, and almond milk until smooth. Stir in the rolled oats, hemp seeds, pepitas, cinnamon, and sea salt.
Spoon the mixture evenly into the 10 muffin liners and use the back of a spoon to gently smooth the surface of each.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool before enjoying.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one week or freeze for up to one month.