Vegan Baked Oatmeal
This simple vegan baked oatmeal is packed with fiber and absolutely delicious. It requires less than 10 minutes of active kitchen time and can be made in advance to enjoy throughout the week!
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 ripe Chiquita banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 7-inch round baking tin.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
Allow to cool before slicing to serve.