Vegan Cinnamon Apple Pie Smoothie
To make this vegan cinnamon apple pie smoothie, simply toss a frozen banana or two, a peeled apple, almond milk, almond butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a blender. Once blended, pour this apple-cinnamon smoothie into a glass, and sprinkle with the toppings that suit your fancy. I love a few pinches of ground cinnamon and a sprinkle of shelled hemp seeds.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 1/2 to 2 ripe and speckled bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 apple, peeled, seeded, and quartered
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- chia seeds
- ground cinnamon
- apple pieces
- almond butter
Add the frozen bananas, apple, almond milk, almond butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a high-powered blender.
Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a glass, add toppings, and serve.