This vegan strawberry milk chia pudding boasts a rich and creamy strawberry flavor, a punch of plant-based protein, and plenty of detoxifying chia seeds.
Requiring just 10 minutes of active kitchen time and a handful of ingredients, it’s a nourishing breakfast recipe you’ll want to revisit. Plus, it can be prepared ahead of time to have at the ready for quick, nourishing grab-and-go breakfasts throughout the week. Simply spoon it into a bowl or jar and top.
For more leisurely mornings, I recommend pairing it with these vegan veggie “egg” breakfast sandwiches.
This recipe is sponsored by Nasoya. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Blissful Basil!
Vegan High Protein Strawberry Milk Chia Pudding
- 1/2 one-pound container Nasoya Organic Silken Tofu
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Add the tofu, strawberries, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt to a high-speed blender. Blend on high for a minute, or until completely smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight jar or container. Whisk in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- Thoroughly whisk after refrigerating to distribute the chia seeds. If too thick, add more coconut milk, a few tablespoons at a time, as needed to thin. If too thin, add more chia seeds, one tablespoon at a time, as needed to thicken.
- Top as desired and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.