This vegan mango creamsicle shake is…
This dreamy delight is made by blending together frozen mango, chilled coconut cream, a hefty pour of plant milk, a few ice cubes, a couple medjool dates, and a tiny splash of vanilla. Using frozen mango results in a thick, shake-like treat, and the coconut cream weaves its richness throughout. The medjool dates offer natural sweetness, and the vanilla bumps up the “creamsicle” factor.
This sweet summer dessert comes together in just 5 minutes, and it makes two servings. Share that goodness with someone you love or hold on tight and savor every last drop yourself.
I hope you’re having a wonderful start to the week. Here’s an energizing tune that’ll make even the most manic of Mondays feel easy breezy…
Vegan Mango Creamsicle Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup chilled full-fat coconut milk*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 medjool dates, pitted (pitted, soaked if you don't have a high-powered blender)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth, adding more plant milk if needed to encourage blending.