Vegan Cashew Mozzarella
- ⅔ cup filtered water
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- In a high-speed blender, combine the water, cashews, nutritional yeast, arrowroot powder, vinegar, and sea salt and blend on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a medium sauce pan, heat over medium heat, and whisk continuously for 5 minutes, or until thick and stretchy.