This vegan dreamy berry parfait with coconut whipped cream, caramel & raw granola clusters is the perfect summer dessert. Cherries, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries are nestled amid layers of coconut whipped cream, caramel, and cinnamon-almond granola clusters. The berries add color and a bright, summery flavor while the caramel, coconut whipped cream, and granola clusters add sweetness and depth. This parfait is the perfect way to showcase all of those juicy summer berries!
Now that we’re in the midst of
summer berry season, there’s no logical reason not to make berries a routine part of each and every day.
…or each and every meal.
This dreamy berry parfait is the perfect summer dessert or decadent breakfast. Cherries, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries are sliced and nestled amongst layers of coconut whipped cream, 5-minute vegan caramel, and cinnamon-almond granola clusters. The berries add color and a bright, summery flavor while the caramel, coconut whipped cream, and granola clusters add sweetness and depth. Simple and irresistibly delicious, this parfait is a wonderful way to highlight all of those amazing summer berries.
Dreamy Berry Parfait with Coconut Whipped Cream, Caramel & Raw Granola Clusters | Vegan & Gluten-Free
For the Raw Cinnamon Almond Crumble
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (or stevia, to taste)
- Seeds from one vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup 5-minute vegan caramel sauce
- 1 cup quartered and pitted sweet cherries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
To Make the Raw Cinnamon Almond Crumble
- Add the almonds, dates, oats, cinnamon, cardamom, and vanilla extract to a food processor. Pulse 10 times and then process for 1-2 minutes until a crumbly, slightly-sticky mixture forms. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
To Make the Coconut Whipped Cream
- Add the coconut cream, powdered sugar or stevia, and vanilla bean seeds to a medium mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer with whisk attachments and whip the coconut cream on high for 3-4 minutes until a thick whipped cream forms. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In small bowls or jars, layer a mixture of the berries and top with the crumble, a dollop of coconut whipped cream, and a drizzle of the caramel sauce. Repeat once more and garnish with fresh berries on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.